Terms and Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by Pilates and Beyond -Pilates and Personal Training.
- Any reference throughout this website to ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ refers, at all times, to Pilates and Beyond – Pilates and Personal Training.
- Any reference to ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers, at all times, to our website users and visitors to our studio.
- The Terms and Conditions below outline the conditions (your acceptance of which is necessary before engaging in our services) that will govern the relationship between Pilates and Beyond – Pilates and Personal Training and our users and visitors.
- Please read these carefully. Once you engage in our service, it is assumed that you have read and understood them, and will therefore be bound by them, at all times.
The Pilates and Beyond Service
- At Pilates and Beyond, we offer a boutique fitness service,
- specialising in small group Pilates classes and Personal Training options, by appointment.
- We cater to all levels of fitness and experience, and to all elements of health and well-being also offering weekly cardio classes, Stretching , Barre and meditation classes. Our staff possess the qualifications and expertise to support you in reaching your personal health and fitness goals.
- Our studio is situated in Paddington, close to the city , and you can be sure that after each visit you will leave refreshed, recharged and relaxed.
- We reserve the right to refuse our service or make alterations to our service at any time, without notice or consequence.
- This includes, but is not limited to- our website,
- our booking procedures, class timetables, prices or packages.
- You are welcome to book in person, or contact our studio to make bookings.
- In addition to this, our website includes a convenient online booking system.
- This allows you to see all the different types of classes, times and instructors available and make your selection accordingly.
- In order to book online, you will be required to create an account through our website.
- Online bookings must be paid for in full at the time
- of booking and a 24hr cancellation policy applies.
- You can either book one class, or a
- series of classes.
- You will only be able to make a series of bookings, if you have
- sufficient credit available .
- Full payment must be made for all
- bookings made in a series, and our 24hr cancellation policy will apply to all bookings.
- By confirming your booking, you are indicating your acceptance of these
- Terms and Conditions (whether you have read them or not), and will be bound by them at all times.
- Payment can be made online by any one of our accepted methods, or if you wish to visit us in studio, we can process payment in person. Full payment of each class or session must be pre-paid.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to alter the prices of our classes, sessions or packages at any time. Any changes made will not affect packages already purchased.
- We offer single use casual classes, as well as multi class packages. If you are buying multiple classes, an expiry date will apply to your package. All sessions must be used within this time. Any sessions outstanding at the date of expiry will become invalid and may not be used.
- The specific expiry periods for class packages are outlined below:
8 pass Private sessions – 4 months from date of purchase
10 pass( terms ) apparatus classes : 10 weeks
Annual pass: 1 year from date of purchase
- Please ensure that you are familiar with the expiry date of your classes, and ensure that all classes are used within this timeframe. We are unfortunately unable to allow the retrospective use of class credits if the valid time period in which to use them has lapsed.
- We understand that things happen, and you may not always be able to make it to your class. If you need to cancel a booked class, you are welcome to do so, without consequence, up until 24 hours before the scheduled class time.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your class, you will forfeit payment or credit for your session. If, however, there is a person on the waitlist for that particular session, that is able to take your place, the purchase price paid for your session will be credited back to you for future use.
- If your desired class happens to be full, you are welcome to place yourself on the wait list.
- If a space becomes available in that class, we will contact you immediately and offer you that space.
- We are unable to guarantee the availability of spaces, and you will only be charged if a space does become available.
- Please only place yourself on the wait list for a class if you are available to participate. A current series may be required for you to be added to a wait list, and there are limited places available on each wait list.
- Before you commence your first class or appointment at Pilates and Beyond , you will be required to complete a new client form, which will ask you a number of questions about your personal health.
- We record this medical information to ensure that we are fully informed about your health and any conditions that may affect you, before we provide a fitness service to you.
- We require full disclosure with regard to your health. You must ensure that this information is accurate and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- Our instructors and trainers will provide information and services based on the assessment made of the information you disclose. In some cases, service may be refused, where we deem that it is not appropriate or safe for you to participate, based on your medical information.
- We will not be held responsible for any consequences that may flow from our staff or instructors being misinformed as to your health or medical condition.
- Our instructors are not trained medical professionals and are unable to advise you on medical conditions. They will, however, ensure that a program is tailored to meet any general medical guidelines you have provided. The advice or guidance given by our instructors in the course of your consultation, classes or sessions, is not intended as medical advice, and should not be considered as such. If you require specific medical advice, please see a qualified medical professional.
- If there are any specific concerns about your health, we may require you to seek the assistance and clearance of a medical professional before taking our classes.
- Please also advise us of any injuries or if you are pregnant, before taking your desired class.
- All of the designs, images, photographs, illustrations, logos, text, HTML code or other intellectual property that has been made available on the Pilates and Beyond website, or throughout our social media, is the copyright material of Pilates and Beyond and remains our intellectual property at all times.
- This content may not be reproduced, re-published or disseminated in whole or in part without the express consent of the authors and copyright owners at Pilates and beyond.
- The gathering, storing, printing or copying of this content for individual/personal use may be permitted, however the use of our intellectual property in relation to any business or for the advancement of any commercial venture or otherwise is strictly forbidden. Action may be taken and penalties may apply to any person or persons who is found to be misusing our intellectual property.
Promotions / Special Offers
- We may occasionally run promotional offers through our studio, website or social media.
- Specific Terms and Conditions may apply to individual offers.
- All offers will be available for a limited period of time and will no longer be redeemable once this period of time has lapsed.
- Please make sure you are aware of any conditions that apply to each promotion before purchasing.
- We reserve the right to suspend, lengthen, cancel or otherwise modify any promotions, at any time, without notice or consequence.
- We love using social media to share our love of health and fitness, and share updates about our studio and clients, with other users.
- We encourage everyone to join us on this platform, however we do have specific standards of conduct and behaviour.
- We will not accept or tolerate any foul language or abusive behaviour.
- We will block or delete any users or comments that do not comply with these standards.
- We encourage users to share our photos, or their own photos of our studio, but would ask that we be credited as the owner of these images.
- We also love sharing your photos of our studio, and your experiences with our classes. We will always credit you as the owner of these images.
- We love to hear feedback about our studio space and our classes from all of our lovely clients.
- If you choose to share your experience with us, we may publish your feedback, in whole or in part, in the testimonial section of our website.
- You will only ever be identified by your first name and last initial. If you wish to provide us with feedback, but would rather we did not publish it, or if you wish to remain completely anonymous, please let us know.
Links to Third Party Websites
- Throughout our website or social media we may occasionally provide links to third party websites.
- Following these links is at your individual discretion. We do not assess or police these services or their policies and practices. You should always read the policies available before you engage in any third party service.
- We will not be held liable for any loss, damage or otherwise that may stem from the use of any third party website.
- Group classes are intended to be general in nature and are not tailored to meet individual needs.
- We do, however, ensure our class sizes remain small, so that we can provide focus to each individual and ensure you are seeing your best results.
- If you require specific or tailored assistance with your fitness or health please speak to one of our trained professionals about one-on-one training, to see how we can help you meet your specific goals.
- Personal results, from any of our services, may vary from individual to individual.
Whole of Terms and Conditions
- This document comprises the whole of the Terms and Conditions that govern the use of our Pilates and Beyond website and services.
- No other term, condition, representation or warranty is intended to apply, other than those expressly referred to throughout this website or in our studio, or those that apply through the provision of some relevant piece of Australian State or Commonwealth Legislation.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make modifications to our Terms and Conditions, at any time, without notice or consequence.
- Any changes will be published on our website and will take immediate effect from their time of publication.
- These Terms and Conditions are current as of April 2017.
- If you have any questions about our studio, classes or other services, please feel free to contact us, and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Pilates and Beyond is committed to ensuring the security and protection of our visitors private and personal information, at all times.
- Please read this policy carefully before you interact with us, or provide us with any of your personal information.
- By engaging with our service, you are consenting to the use of your information in the ways stipulated below.
Collection of Personal Information
- If you choose to make a booking for a class online, we will require certain pieces of information from you.
- We will only ever request information from you, at the time that it is necessary to fulfil one of our obligations to you.
- In order to make and confirm a booking, users will need to create an account with Pilates and Beyond. This process will involve sharing information such as your name, postal address and contact details.
- When becoming a new client of our studio, we will require certain pieces of medical information from you, in addition to your personal contact information. The disclosure of this medical information is crucial before we provide our service to you, and it will always be treated as highly sensitive and confidential. Further details about this can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
Use of Personal Information
- We will use your personal details for several different purposes.
- Use of your information, however, will only ever be in accordance with, or directly incidental to, the purposes outlined in this policy.
- We may use your contact information to keep you up to date with any developments about our studio, our classes, our timetables or any promotions we are running.
- If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving such marketing communications, please let us know.
- If you wish to place yourself on the wait list for one of our classes, we will contact you, using the information provided, if a space becomes available, so please ensure these details are correct so you don’t miss out!
Storage of Personal Information
- All information provided to us is stored securely .
- The only people with access to this information are employees or authorized agents of Pilates and Beyond .
- Your information is always treated as confidential by our staff and is only accessed when necessary, or when requested by you.
Sharing of Personal Information
- We will never share any of your personal or medical details with any third parties, for any reason.
- If this practice ever changes, we will notify you of the details immediately, and seek your permission before sharing any piece of your information.
Access to Information
- By law, you are permitted to request access to the information stored about you, at any time.
- If you wish to view or alter any of the information you have shared with us, please contact us and we will make every attempt to comply with your request .
- In addition to your personal information, we may also collect some non-personal/non identifiable information about your visit to the website.
- We may use ‘Cookies’ to record certain things about your visit including navigational information, location details and any referring websites. This information is compiled purely for statistical and record keeping purposes.
- No attempt to pair this anonymous information with your personal information is ever made.
- This information is recorded to improve the efficiency of our service and it may be used to customize and simplify your future visit to us by remembering your preferences.
- You can disable ‘Cookies’ by changing the settings on your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other hand-held device. By disabling ‘Cookies’ you will prohibit the transmission of this information.
Changes to Privacy Practices
- From time-to-time, we may make alterations to our service that will affect our privacy practices.
- Any alterations will be published here and will take immediate effect from their time of publication.
- If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or if you believe we have breached our privacy obligations to you, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.